A.W.A.R.D. Autistic World A Real Dimension
Project ID: 2018-1-IT01-KA202-006809 – CUP G24D18000090006
A.W.A.R.D. Autistic World a Real Dimension is an Erasmus + project which aims to build an innovative model in the field of vocational training to support job placement of young people with autism, directly involving all the stakeholders of the process: trainers, educators, business tutors and young people with autism.
THE AWARD PARTNERSHIP
- Applicant: Fondazione Centro Professionale Europeo Leonardo, VET Agency accredited by Sardinian Region;
- Promoform, VET Agency involved in educational and employment projects in Sardinia;
- A18 onlus, is a private nonprofit organization founded by the parents of autistic people and professionals working together to create possibilities in adult life for autistic people and people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders. A18 onlus manages a Center for Autism in Monastir (Cagliari);
- Associazione Studio L&P, is a nonprofit private organization which focuses on monitoring and evaluating projects and learning activities;
- Liceul “Ioan Slavici”, is a private VET schools in Timisoara, Romania;
- Solaris FZU (Germania), a private foundation that promotes and offers social work and implements educational and employment projects. Solaris manages the largest European Museum on Board Game in Chemnitz and other Centers for Experiential Learning.
More details about the project activities can be found on the Facebook page of the project.