“Ioan Slavici” Technological High School, Timisoara, Romania
School center „Nikola Tesla”, Vrsac, Republic of Serbia
General objective consists in creating added value for the cross-border socio-economic environment by training adequate human resources.
The present project aims at developing the present socio-economic cross-border environment by supporting the pupils in the secondary education in the eligible area. The present project pursues the harmonization of education (beginning with the secondary level) and the cross-border business environment (labor market).
In developing at sustainable level the cross-border business environment, the support for an adequate formation and career orientation of future human resources since the first educational levels is a key issue. Forming the pupils in a cross-border entrepreneurial spirit creates the basis for a sustained cross-border economy.
Specific objective 1 consists in counseling for cross-border business career at secondary education level. The project includes also activities for cross-border business career counseling. These activities will be developed at the level of a pilot group of pupils from the two partner institutions.
Specific objective 2 consists in formation of future cross-border managers by creating their own simulated firms in which they will have internships. In the second stage of the project the pupils will follow cross-border business management courses:
Cross-border economics European project management: Module 1: European project writing Module 2: European project implementation Cross-Border Marketing Cross-Border legislation and start-up/spin-off creation for renewable energies businesses. Afterwards, the pupils will develop their own simulated firms in which they will have internships.
Specific objective 3 consists in cross-border cultural harmonization as a basis for sustainable cross-border socio-economic development.
All the cross-border events will have a cultural feature and will promote, encourage and support the cross-border collaboration, also being a solid base for equal opportunities, sustainable development and gender equalities at cross-border level. Moreover, there will be intercultural evenings and cross-border meetings, supporting the cross-border intercultural environment.
Briefing, project launch, first project team, partners, academics, researchers meeting; preparation for project implementation.
- A1.1. Necessary equipment purchase for present project implementation
- A1.2. Preparation of progress reports and the final report
- A1.3. Final audit of the project
- A1.4. Financial and accounting management of the project
- A1.5. External audit
- A1.6. Management of human resources
- A1.7. External legal counseling
- A1.8. Renovation of a laboratory of the high school for the e-training and e-work-shops
- A2.1 elaborations of materials for the various events (partially outsourced for printing, design materials)
- A2.2 pre-testing of target groups
- A2.3 elaborations of pilot groups for practical activities in the simulated firms depending on their main skills and abilities revealed by the tests
- A2.4 testing of the target group for identification of main competencies; elaboration of a chart for career development for each team
- A2.5 explanations of main interest points in creating and grounding a cross-border CV. Also, this stage includes cross-border business management courses:
- A) Cross-border economics
- B) European project management:
- Module 1: European project writing
- Module 2: European project implementation
- C) Cross-Border Marketing
- D) Cross-Border legislation and start-up/spin-off creation for renewable energies businesses.
- A3.1. The creation of 10 simulated firms
- A3.2. Supervision of the development of simulated firms by two guides-councilors from the part of the two partners
- A3.3. The supervision of the simulated firms’ activity through monthly meetings
- A3.4. Counseling regarding possible questions in the practices of the pupils
- A3.5. Elaborations of monthly contests for efficiency, innovation and responsibility
- A3.6. Elaborations of conferences/work-shops where the target group will be involved in events’ organization
- A3.7. Participation in national and international conferences
- A3.8. Elaboration of a contest of articles among which 5 winners will benefit of prizes
- A3.9. Evaluation of the practices stage through a final competition among the 10 simulated firms after the practices’ end (eg. The best webpage)
- A3.10. Graduation festivity including intercultural dinner, the authors of the most feasible 5 business plans will be awarded.
- A4.1. 2 job-shops: there will be 1 e-work-shop that will invite pupils from other secondary schools in both partner institutions; this will include two stages: the Romanian pupils involved in the project will talk to the guest pupils of Vrsac describing their present business environment and their own experience in the project and Serbian pupils will talk to Romanian guests of LP; in both cases contact information will be exchanged and future professional cross-border cooperation will be made. The job-shop will be developed first in Timisoara and then in Vrsac.
- A4.2. 4 conferences: will include business talks from serbian and romanian representatives, speeches from the pupils about their simulated experience, launching and closing conferences
- A4.3. “FIRMS FOR SCHOOLS” Caravan
- A4.4. Media publicity for the entire period of the project
- Partnerships for best practice exchange in the areas of cross-border education
- Studies, analyses, reports and strategies regarding the harmonization between the cross-border labor market and education
- Methodologies developed in partnership for the appropriate cross-border career counseling of the pupils
- Strategies developed in partnership used after project end for the practice of pupils in the cross-border business field 5 types of different career orientation tests for pupils’ professional development at cross-border level
- Courses for cross-border business development
- Simulated firms created
- Work-shops and e-work-shops, seminars and other interactive methods for extracurricular business training for pupils
- Intercultural exchanges and cross-border touristic materials
- Cross-border environmental guides